Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day One...

Hola Familia!
that is literally the only spanish I've learned today. Just fyi. Haha
things here are great! apart from the fact that the shift key on this computer doesnt work anyway. Just wanted to say hello and I love you all and things are going well.

I only have a few minutes on the computer today but I just thought you should know that i'm doing fine. also. Pday is on wednesday. ps. send me brownies through dear elder. AMAZING. okay. I'll write a letter detailing all the craziness that was today. It's been great and the spirit here is really strong and I'm so grateful to be here. It's going to take a lot of getting used to but there is no growth in the comfort zone.

I hope to hear from you all so soon. sorry this email is so poorly written. Like I said. the keyboard sucks. but that's all good. pretty much all the girls (the new missionaries anyway) in my district are going to my same mission! crazy. but it's also good to know that there will be a few familiar faces in argentina when I get there. we're all in the same room too!

AND SINCE WE'RE HERE FOR 6 WEEKS WE'LL PROBABLY KEEP THE SAME COMPANION THE WHOLE TIME. SORRY. HIT CAPSLOCK. THERE'S NO GOING BACK NOW. THE REST OF THIS EMAIL WILL JUST BE SUPER INTENSE. YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT. oKAY. I HAVE TO GO. IT'S BEDTIME. YAAAASSSSSSS!!! AGAIN, I LOVE YOU ALL AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

LOVE, JENESSA

No comments:

Post a Comment