Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Long Journey

Hola Familia!

Here I am ... in Argentina ... finally. We finally got to Resistencia after a 36 hour journey, including a 9-hour layover in Buenos Aries. Mmmm.. so fun! But I'm super excited to be here! I'm still exhausted and found that I really don't know Spanish like I thought I did, but its all good.
Hermana Fullmer and Sister & President Franco

I just met my trainer. Her name is Hermana Fullmer and she's from West Valley. She's super nice and has been really helpful for the past 30 minutes that I've know her. Our area is called Formosa and is about 2 hours away from where we are now. Don't ask where we are now because I couldn't tell you, remember?

I really don't know Spanish...  We're eating pizza for lunch and it's a litter different. It has eggs on it. It's alright. Also, Alfajures. They're big here in Argentina. They're like... little cakes filled with Dulce de Leche. They're pretty good, I guess.

I' just had an interview with President Franco. He's really cool. Super nice and understanding.

I'm not sure what else to write. Besides traveling, nothing much has happened since I got here. My little suitcase broke. But whatever, it's fine. Can't send me one anyway. I'm just sick of lugging my crap around. Oh well.

Okay, I've got to go. But I love you guys.

Love, Hermana Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment