Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dia' del Amigo

Another week, come and gone like the wind this morning. Even though the wind is still here... It's a nippy one this morning... Anyway. ¡FELIZ DÍA DEL AMIGO! That's July 20 here in Argentina. Friend Day.
Divisions with Hermanas Cluff and Lopez

It was a pretty good week. Pretty uneventful. We did divisions again. This time, with Hnas. Cluff and Lopez of San Martín. That was super fun. As divisions always are. Hna. Cluff came here with me and Hna. Tello took the 2 hour journey up to San Martín to be with Hna. Lopez. Divisions are usually only supposed to be 1 day. But ours ended up being much longer. Hna. Cluff and I were supposed to head up to San Martín to meet up with the Hnas. Saturday morning. Our bus supuestamente left at 5:50 in the morning. So... we had to get up way earlier to get to the terminal on time. Well... upon arriving at the terminal, we found that the bus just kind of leaves when it wants and it wasn't going to be at 5:50. We couldn't even find anyone to sell us a ticket to San Martín until 7. And the earliest one wouldn't be leaving until 9:30... But it was WAY cheaper than the "I leave when I feel like it" bus. So we took it. But that meant a cold morning spent sitting in the terminal. Boo. Luckily, I had conference edition Liahona to hold me over until we could get on the bus. Gotta love conference. But that's the mission for you. Everyday's an adventure. There's always some new test of patience or humility. But that's how you learn.

This transfer, I've tried to focus my studies more. I'm trying to study more specifically for other people. Everyday, I have a question, and I look for the answer in my studies. It's been great. And I've learned so much. I've felt so much more in-tune with the Spirit. It's crazy how much of a difference your studies make on your day. But alas. There it is. Scripture study makes a huge difference.
Studying the Gospel with Lucas
Well... that's pretty much it for the week. We had interviews with President which is always great. But other than that... Pretty much the same old story. Not that that's a bad thing. It just means we're working like any normal pair of missionaries.

PIZZA - YUM
Thanks for all the support and love that's been sent this way. I appreciate everyone who reads these emails. Sorry they've been so lame the last couple of weeks... But I promise I'm healthy and happy here doing the Lord's work. It's so important. Everyone needs to know!

With lots of love from the South,
Hermana Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment