Monday, April 6, 2015

IMPORTANT: THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

Good week friends.... family... others...

What an amazing week it was, no? Let's just talk about General Conference for a second... Amazing. Okay. I think that sums it up. Haha. No it doesn't. Words cannot describe how I feel about Conference right now. Holy crap. We had all weekend to bask in the Spirit as we watched all four sessions of Conference and the Woman's Conference Saturday morning. All I can really say is that I have been spiritually filled. I am so grateful that we had the chance to watch all of conference because I NEEDED it.

I love the Lord. And I'm so grateful to Him. This Easter weekend gave me a lot of time to think. In these past six months, I have come to KNOW the Lord. Before my mission, I can't say that I really did. But now, yeah. No doubt in my mind. I have felt His embrace, been lifted up by His hands, and been immensely blessed by His infinite love and Atonement. The Atonement is so real. I feel like I maybe say that every week. But even that isn't saying it enough. I wish I could express how I feel. But I can't. I can't describe the ways I have been saved by the Atonement. Because there's too many to number. As we learned over and over during Conference; We CANNOT do this alone. I am so far from perfect. So far from achieving the divine potential I have been blessed with. But because of Jesus Christ, we can achieve that. Because we are LOVED. I feel that love. I'm not just saying that to say it. I really do. And I will always be grateful for it.
Hermanas Allred, Flores and Ness watching conference


All this week, we invited everyone we came in contact with to come to Conference. But Friday night, I was awoken by the sound of rain crashing down on our tin roof. I should have known... It ALWAYS rains conference weekend. But Argentines are terrified of the rain. So we were a little discouraged. "No one will come now..." We complained. But lo and behold, Hector. That guy. He came for the last session, BY HIMSELF, and watched and enjoyed all of it. Good ole Hector. Just full of surprises. He's been changed by the Spirit. That much is certainly evident. And I'm so grateful that we have the opportunity to teach him.
Local Graffiti

That's basically all for the week. It was a good one. Wishing the best for everyone,
Hermana Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment